Friday, November 30, 2012

the folk shop


i was out with the folks last sunday. it's funny these two. my mother woke me up said i should get ready cos we're going downtown. i asked why all of a sudden. said, when she got off the jeep from the market next town she saw my father who was about to leave town for some hanging out, so she dragged him home telling him that we'd rather hit the city to eat out for lunch. we had lunch at this chinese restaurant after we had our grocery. so they saw this knife they really life but it doesn't have a tag. my mother was surprised when she was about to pay and found out that that butcher knife cost around P700. so i went on with my usual job of convincing them that it's fine, that they don't really buy one everytime, and that it's sharp and of good quality anyway and all that. so it all boiled down to giving me an orientation of the special privileges of their mighty senior citizen card once again. swell!