Friday, November 30, 2012

chunks

Today i chopped wood. It wasn't easy but this isn't my first time so... It started Monday when the folks hired people to trim down the overly extending branches of the fruit trees and when i got to the farm the trimmings were all over the ground so i decided to do some chopping for firewood. On my way to the farm i chanced upon Edgar on his way home past mid noon. I asked if there was no work to do, said they're sent home cos it's drizzling but that they'll be back to take care of the loam. As we were leaving the three boys were all smiles after work for gathering about two sacks of lose grains from the threshing late last week. It's nice to see them all smiles for getting a bonus. Seriously am still in limbo about staying but, i don't know. I just love it the things that makes me smile here. I got a mail from Filimon when i got home about some beach essentials business he was propsing to me and Ros. Let's see, here...